Smoking Awareness Site

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Careless Smoking Blamed For Apartment Fire

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Fire fighters were called to an apartment fire shortly after 12:30 a.m. early Sunday morning at the Village View apartments in the 9300 block of 77th Terrace in Overland Park, Kan., officials said. When crews arrived, fire fighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire but not before it heavily damaged one ground floor unit, investigators said. .

Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home